Saturday, March 3, 2012
Audrey in Wonderland
I must say, Audrey had a pretty good birthday. Her birthday was yesterday and I let her open one of her smaller presents and we got her pizza. She loved it. And her grandpa came by to see her. He would have stayed for the party, but he had some pretty important things to do. And today was her party. It wasn't super big or anything. Just some close friends and such. To me, it's QUALITY of over quantity. She had to her two best buds, Alex and Oliver over and they played hard. They all love each other :) Her theme was Alice in Wonderland. We didn't go too overboard because she won't remember. We threw a party only because daddy wasn't here last year so we needed to make up for that :) She got new toys and new outfits and this ADORABLE new swimsuit from Aunt Nikki. She passed out pretty much as soon as everyone left. I can't believe my baby is really two. She's TWO! I guess now it's time to start planning he third birthday. Haha. It seems like just yesterday I found out I was pregnant. And then going through the scary ordeal of pre-e and being admitted early, being on meds and having a c-section. I wouldn't trade it for anything. She's worth every strech mark and scar. I wear them PROUDLY. She's everything I could ever hope for. She's so smart and goofy. She always makes me laugh. Even though she drives me bananas sometimes. Here's to the next year of her life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment