Monday, April 9, 2012
Little things.
I want to start off by saying how AMAZING my husband is. He picked out our new place all by himself and he did a GREAT job. I love it so much. Our living room is a little smaller, but that's the only thing about the house that is smaller. The spare rooms are a quite a bit bigger so Audrey has plenty of room to play with her friends. We now have an actual dining space and in the hallway, we have a built in desk( cool right?). I now have an actual laundry room, which is great. And our room. Ahhh. Our bedroom. It's BIG. And we have a walk in closet with his and hers sides. And one of my favorites things. Our master bath. It's got a double vanity, tons of storage space, and a garden tub!! The hubster and I can now take romantic baths. And we have a little porch area that will fit a table and chairs, or a bench. We are going to look around for something cute and dress it up with some plants so we can sit outside and enjoy the view and watch Audrey play in the front yard. I'm so excited to show it off once it's put together! And we are already shopping around to decorate it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment