Monday, January 20, 2014

Joining weight watchers.

Please excuse any grammatical or spelling errors. I am running on very little sleep today.


I was doing great at my weight loss that I started last summer. Then I got sick and the holidays crept up and I gained about 6 pounds back. Not too bad really. But I told myself that once the holidays were over I was getting back to it.

I went back to the gym and starting watching what I was eating again. I'm already down a few pounds. But I knew I needed to do something different. So I joined weight watchers. It's so much easier than counting calories. And there are tons of yummy recipes. Easy peasy to follow. And it's not a "diet". I eat a lot of yummy food.

I also tried out Zumba. Oh my goodness. Let me tell you. I was sweating more after 30 minutes of Zumba than I do after an hour at the gym. And the next day I was so sore. I love it because I can do it in the privacy of my home. Because I look like a dork doing it. I am so uncoordinated it's not even funny.

I also bought a couple new work out outfits. Just because. Nothing fancy, just something a little more attractive that what I had been wearing. And my new shirts just about match my gym shoes. Typical female right? Once February starts, I'm doing a squat challenge, and I hope I get great results.

I just know  that 2014 is going to be my hear to get myself healthy and into shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment