Our sweet Addie turned a month old on the 17th of January.
She is a champ at breastfeeding and I love our bond from it. Pumping is more of a love/hate relationship. It's not the most fun part of breastfeeding, but I know it needs to be done and I've got a pretty good stash so far.
She hates diaper changes and being in her car seat unless it's moving. And loves bath time and snuggles.
She's a happy baby and gives lot of smiles.
Audrey loves being a big sister and always wants to be near Addie. If I need a diaper she's always happy to get one. She'll even try to change it. She always wants to feed her and doesn't understand that we don't use a bottle often. If she hears Addie crying she runs into which ever room we are in , all while saying, "it's ok Addie, I'm coming!" I love seeing my girls together and can't wait to see what their relationship is going to be like.
No comments:
Post a Comment