Sunday, April 12, 2015

Gone crunchy.

We are coming to the end of the diapers that were gifted to us by many wonderful people. We haven't bought any.

I said I wasn't going to cloth diaper because of my family and such, but I changed my mind. My first shipment is on its way. I'm tracking them like a crazy woman. I'm so excited. I'm also switching to cloth wipes. We are jumping in next weekend and learning the ropes.

I have become this semi crunchy mom, and I never thought I'd be one of "those moms"

We don't even own a stroller. I wear her everywhere. The thought of formula never crosses my mind. 

But anyway, cloth diapers come in so many adorable colors and patterns. I Think I might end up in trouble buying a bunch. I've already got my eye on a few. 

Now they just need to get here.

No comments:

Post a Comment