July 15.
Found out we are expecting! And I learnded I have a terrible poker face.
I couldn't keept it to myself for two minutes!
July 22.
Went to a pregnancy center to confirm and got the papers I need for WIC.
Say what you want. It helps a lot! Found out an estimated due date. March 22, 2010.
I'm six weeks, two days. But it will probably change when I go in for my first appt.
July 29.
Morning sickness sets in. Heartburn too.
Could be worse though. My first appointment is August 14th.
August 13.
Had to go to the ER on Monday. I was bleeding and daddy got a little freaked out.
Everything is fine. Baby's heartbeat is 158 bpm. Had to have blood drawn, they could get any blood and poked me three times. It looks like Darryl abused me lol. But I did have have a UTI, so I'm on anti-biotics. Appt. tomorrow!
August 14.
Had my first appt. They took six things of blood that made me sick. I felt a little dumb.
Didn't do much else. My next appt. is Sept 10.
August 22.
In San Antonio for the weekend, and going to Georgia in a couple days.
I'm about 10 weeks.
September 9.
Twelve weeks, two days today. I have an appt. tomorrow. I get to hear his or her
heartbeat for the first time and I'm so excited!
September 11.
I didn't get to hear the heartbeat, but I did get to see our precious little baby for the first time. He or she has some long legs. I had to answer a lot of questions. I found out I might have to be on anti-biotics my whole pregnancy cause of my bladder. I have to take pee tests at every appt. My due date hasn't changed. I scheduled my ultrasound appt and got my flue shot.
September 21.
Welcome to the second trimester! I am 14 weeks even. My morning sickness is starting to go away. Finally! I'm getting more energy and don't feel like sleeping as much. I have become addicted to Cherry Icee's. They're so good. My next appointment is October 8th and we find out the sex on October 23rd! Darryl will be with me, so of course he'll know first, and if he can't come with me, know one will know until he does. I'm hoping for Audrey Faith but daddy wants an Ian Walker. I guess we'll see!
September 30.
So I felt the first little flutters. I wasn't sure if that's what it was, but I haven't been having gas bubbles. I'm 15 weeks and 2 days. Darryl is pretty excited, except the fact that he can't feel it.
October 14.
So I had my 16 week check up last week and we almost didn't get to hear the heartbeat because the baby was all over the place. All of us laughed because as soon as the doctor found the heartbeat, the baby would dash away. Very hyper baby. My mom thinks it's a boy.
October 23.
It's a GIRL♥ A very hyper little girl. Daddy is a little dissapointed, but I'm thrilled! We're thinking of the name Audrey Faith.
October 26.
Little Miss Audrey can now be felt from the outside =) Daddy got to feel his first little kick over the weekend and it scared him a bit. His reaction was priceless. I'm 19 weeks. Almost half way there.
November 3.
I am 20 weeks and a day. Half way there and I've been craving Applebees boneless hot wings NONSTOP. She hasn't been quite as active, or she's just in a spot that I can't feel her.
November 9.
I am 21 weeks. My last appt went good. The ultrasound came back good. It was just scary because my appt was at the same time as the shooting on Fort Hood. So the hospital was a real mad house. It's so sad.
November 20.
So I can't believe how fast time is flying by. I'm 22 weeks and 4 days. Already. In 3 days, me and Darryl will have been "physically" together a year and we'll be celebrating our 2nd Thanksgiving together. But, back to baby... She's been all over the place. We also bought a listening system so I've been listening to her non stop. I love it. The only bad thing, sometimes I pee when I sneeze. Oh the joys lol. Oh and my belly button is starting to stretch, which Darryl is horrified by.
November 29.
So I'll be 24 weeks tomorrow. The other night we were watching tv and I felt her kick, but it was a harder kick, so I look at my belly, and BAM! She was kicking my stomach out, so we stopped watching tv and starting watching her make my belly jump. Now I pretty much just they there and watch her do it. I love it.
December 7.
Momma turned 19 the 5th. So I had an appt. last week and they said I was measuring 3cm bigger than what I should, but they are sticking to to my due date. But She's been bigger for a while. She weighed more than normal at 18 weeks. And I couldn't even remember my last period, if I got it the month I should have. So I'm almost thinking I could be 28 weeks instead of 25. I'm hoping so!
December 20.
Going to be 27 weeks tomorrow. We moved into our new apartment and someone's room is partly set up! We need to get bedding and few other things for her room. She's not as active as she used to be, but she lets me know she's there♥ The belly button is almost gone. Probably in the next couple weeks it will be an outie.
January 10.
Ten weeks to go. Doesn't seem like it. We are in Missouri visiting Darryl's sister and our nephew and I've been freezing my butt off. I also feel like I'm getting sick. Baby has been making me miserable, I can't sleep at night because she causes me so much pain after a while, so I'm always exhausted. Not fun.
February 2.
Oh boy. Less than 7 weeks to go! My nesting instinct has kicked in. I've been cleaning the house all day. And anyone who knows me, knows I HATE to clean. I've been in her room setting stuff up and cleaning. I want her here.
February 8.
I've been getting cramps crazy bad. Some so bad I feel like I'm going to get sick. She's also dropped some and I've started losing my plug. I don't think it will be too much longer.
February 17.
I ended up in L&D on Monday, but was fine except I had protein in my urine. I had to take a 24 hour urine test and got the results back. I have pre eclampsia and I am being induced once I hit 37 weeks.
February 20.
Had a whole lot of appointments yesterday. Had a group b strep test, an ultrasound, NST, and made an appointment for a 3 hour glucose test. We found out Audrey is breech so I will not be induced, but will be delivering via section on March 2nd. We were worried she would turn out to be a boy because of our luck, but she is still clearly a little girl. I have NST twice a week, a pre op, regular appointment, glucose test, 24 hour urine, and finally I will see the anethesiaologist the day before the c section and she will be here.
Found out we are expecting! And I learnded I have a terrible poker face.
I couldn't keept it to myself for two minutes!
July 22.
Went to a pregnancy center to confirm and got the papers I need for WIC.
Say what you want. It helps a lot! Found out an estimated due date. March 22, 2010.
I'm six weeks, two days. But it will probably change when I go in for my first appt.
July 29.
Morning sickness sets in. Heartburn too.
Could be worse though. My first appointment is August 14th.
August 13.
Had to go to the ER on Monday. I was bleeding and daddy got a little freaked out.
Everything is fine. Baby's heartbeat is 158 bpm. Had to have blood drawn, they could get any blood and poked me three times. It looks like Darryl abused me lol. But I did have have a UTI, so I'm on anti-biotics. Appt. tomorrow!
August 14.
Had my first appt. They took six things of blood that made me sick. I felt a little dumb.
Didn't do much else. My next appt. is Sept 10.
August 22.
In San Antonio for the weekend, and going to Georgia in a couple days.
I'm about 10 weeks.
September 9.
Twelve weeks, two days today. I have an appt. tomorrow. I get to hear his or her
heartbeat for the first time and I'm so excited!
September 11.
I didn't get to hear the heartbeat, but I did get to see our precious little baby for the first time. He or she has some long legs. I had to answer a lot of questions. I found out I might have to be on anti-biotics my whole pregnancy cause of my bladder. I have to take pee tests at every appt. My due date hasn't changed. I scheduled my ultrasound appt and got my flue shot.
September 21.
Welcome to the second trimester! I am 14 weeks even. My morning sickness is starting to go away. Finally! I'm getting more energy and don't feel like sleeping as much. I have become addicted to Cherry Icee's. They're so good. My next appointment is October 8th and we find out the sex on October 23rd! Darryl will be with me, so of course he'll know first, and if he can't come with me, know one will know until he does. I'm hoping for Audrey Faith but daddy wants an Ian Walker. I guess we'll see!
September 30.
So I felt the first little flutters. I wasn't sure if that's what it was, but I haven't been having gas bubbles. I'm 15 weeks and 2 days. Darryl is pretty excited, except the fact that he can't feel it.
October 14.
So I had my 16 week check up last week and we almost didn't get to hear the heartbeat because the baby was all over the place. All of us laughed because as soon as the doctor found the heartbeat, the baby would dash away. Very hyper baby. My mom thinks it's a boy.
October 23.
It's a GIRL♥ A very hyper little girl. Daddy is a little dissapointed, but I'm thrilled! We're thinking of the name Audrey Faith.
October 26.
Little Miss Audrey can now be felt from the outside =) Daddy got to feel his first little kick over the weekend and it scared him a bit. His reaction was priceless. I'm 19 weeks. Almost half way there.
November 3.
I am 20 weeks and a day. Half way there and I've been craving Applebees boneless hot wings NONSTOP. She hasn't been quite as active, or she's just in a spot that I can't feel her.
November 9.
I am 21 weeks. My last appt went good. The ultrasound came back good. It was just scary because my appt was at the same time as the shooting on Fort Hood. So the hospital was a real mad house. It's so sad.
November 20.
So I can't believe how fast time is flying by. I'm 22 weeks and 4 days. Already. In 3 days, me and Darryl will have been "physically" together a year and we'll be celebrating our 2nd Thanksgiving together. But, back to baby... She's been all over the place. We also bought a listening system so I've been listening to her non stop. I love it. The only bad thing, sometimes I pee when I sneeze. Oh the joys lol. Oh and my belly button is starting to stretch, which Darryl is horrified by.
November 29.
So I'll be 24 weeks tomorrow. The other night we were watching tv and I felt her kick, but it was a harder kick, so I look at my belly, and BAM! She was kicking my stomach out, so we stopped watching tv and starting watching her make my belly jump. Now I pretty much just they there and watch her do it. I love it.
December 7.
Momma turned 19 the 5th. So I had an appt. last week and they said I was measuring 3cm bigger than what I should, but they are sticking to to my due date. But She's been bigger for a while. She weighed more than normal at 18 weeks. And I couldn't even remember my last period, if I got it the month I should have. So I'm almost thinking I could be 28 weeks instead of 25. I'm hoping so!
December 20.
Going to be 27 weeks tomorrow. We moved into our new apartment and someone's room is partly set up! We need to get bedding and few other things for her room. She's not as active as she used to be, but she lets me know she's there♥ The belly button is almost gone. Probably in the next couple weeks it will be an outie.
January 10.
Ten weeks to go. Doesn't seem like it. We are in Missouri visiting Darryl's sister and our nephew and I've been freezing my butt off. I also feel like I'm getting sick. Baby has been making me miserable, I can't sleep at night because she causes me so much pain after a while, so I'm always exhausted. Not fun.
February 2.
Oh boy. Less than 7 weeks to go! My nesting instinct has kicked in. I've been cleaning the house all day. And anyone who knows me, knows I HATE to clean. I've been in her room setting stuff up and cleaning. I want her here.
February 8.
I've been getting cramps crazy bad. Some so bad I feel like I'm going to get sick. She's also dropped some and I've started losing my plug. I don't think it will be too much longer.
February 17.
I ended up in L&D on Monday, but was fine except I had protein in my urine. I had to take a 24 hour urine test and got the results back. I have pre eclampsia and I am being induced once I hit 37 weeks.
February 20.
Had a whole lot of appointments yesterday. Had a group b strep test, an ultrasound, NST, and made an appointment for a 3 hour glucose test. We found out Audrey is breech so I will not be induced, but will be delivering via section on March 2nd. We were worried she would turn out to be a boy because of our luck, but she is still clearly a little girl. I have NST twice a week, a pre op, regular appointment, glucose test, 24 hour urine, and finally I will see the anethesiaologist the day before the c section and she will be here.
No comments:
Post a Comment