Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year, New blog

This is my first time blogging, so please bear with me.

I think 2012 is going to be the best year yet :) I have a medical exam tomorrow for an awesome job, and I'm hoping it goes well so I can start soon. I won't say where until I know for sure I have it. 

We just got home from block leave and I was kind of sad to come home. I love spending time with our families, and Audrey loves her gammaw! We had an amazing first Christmas together as a family of three. Having Darryl home made it the best Christmas ever. Seeing Audrey light up as she unwrapped gifts put the biggest smile on my face and made my heart swell knowing we made her so happy.

I can't wait to see what the rest of 2012 brings for us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment