Let's play a little catch up, shall we?
Christmas was great. My family drove down to spend the holiday with us. It was great to have my mom down here. She ended up taking our munchkin so she could spend time with her [only] grandbaby. And she potty trained Audre for us. So a big thanks to her. My little girl is growing up!!
New Years was spend at home, with my husband. Nothing special. Just time together.
I finally got the camera I've been wanting to get for years. I told myself I was going to take up photography when Darryl deployed. Over 2 years ago. And I never did. So I finally took that big step and bought my camera with some bonus money from work. Can I just say that it feels really good to spend my own money? Well I've been trying to learn different things ever since. It's going to take a while, but that's ok.
Let's see, Audrey turns THREE in 20 days. 20. I really can't believe it. She's just so smart. She picks up something new every day. And I can't get over that we don't have to buy diapers anymore. Hello more money. So when people ask if we are going to have another baby, I kind of just laugh. I don't want to see diapers for a while. I mean, we want another baby, but we want to do some things first. Like buy a house. So I can really decorate a nursery.
And I'm so excited for spring. Tons of opportunities for pictures, and I get to revamp my wardrobe. I'm keeping with my love of coral, and adding a ton of mint. I bought this mint sweater back in December and ever since I have loved the color. I'll have lots of bright colors and tons of accessories.
No comments:
Post a Comment