We made the move. We now live only 5 minutes from my work and over an hour away from the closest military base. It's heaven.
But let me tell you, it wasn't easy. There was some drama with my babysitter and I had to take time off. Audrey now has a new sitter, and she is AMAZING. Plus she's only 5 minutes away from if an emergency comes up. And trying to clear our old house. Oh my goodness. I told my husband I am not moving again until we buy a house.
We moved from our big duplex into an apartment. But it's a nice apartment. We didn't need all of the space and we wanted some extras. We have a salt water pool that I know Audrey will love when it warms up. A fitness center so we don't have to have a gym membership, or drive to work out. And there is a play ground maybe 500 feet from our front door. It's also really quiet. No parties or loud music anymore. Now we are thinking about the kind of home we want. We are both leaning more towards building. But that is more than likely a couple of years down the road.
D is almost out of the army. We are just waiting on a couple of things, and then we'll start the process. We are both SO ready for it. No more long drives. No deployments or going into the field.
We have started going to church, and I love it. I think it's just what we needed in our lives. Everyone was so welcoming towards us. And they love Audrey. Of course.
I have been learning SO much about my camera. Starting to make my way into photoshop. I'll be starting photography school as soon as everything calms down. I love every minute of it. Learning new things and getting new gear. Gear makes me giddy. It's ridiculous. And I don't even have that much. My camera body, the kit lens, and a 50mm lens. I have so many things that I want to buy. One thing at a time, though, I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment