Friday, September 6, 2013

Hunter Hayes

I can not believe I haven't talked about this yet.

About a month ago my good friend best friend called and asked if I had any plans around Thanksgiving. I told her no and then she told me that she had bought tickets to this concert and now her husband didn't want to go. And asked if I wanted to. I think I said yes a millisecond. I love Hunter Hayes. It's ridiculous how much. And she's the same. I think that's part of the reason we are such great friends. That and the mutual love of Starbucks winter/fall drinks and Hobby Lobby. What more do you need in a friendship?

Anyway. We have great seats. And we will be husband and kid free for the night. I mean, come on. It's going to be perfect. I already booked our hotel room and I have a concert outfit picked out. I'm so excited I get to break out some cute heels/wedges. Every time I hear a song, I think, I will be seeing him pretty soon and I get excited all over again. I am on cloud nine right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment