Thursday, September 5, 2013

Up and running.

I feel like I've been going non stop lately.

First off, Florida was amazing. We did so much. A dolphin cruise, aquarium, beach days, the zoo, eating yummy seafood, shopping, and the list kind of goes on from there. My mini me had a blast. And I was able to try my hand at beach photography.

We have been doing a little upgrading to the apartment. We [finally] have a whole matching bedroom set. It only took 5 years. Haha. So we've been doing some redecorating. Now I'm in fall mode, putting up a few things here and there.

I bought an amazing new lens for my camera and I have quite a few sessions booked with KGP! I just wish my favorite location wasn't closed for construction :(

My oh sweet husband told me he wanted to start trying for our second baby and I was kind of shocked. We talked about it, but I'm just not ready yet. So we got a puppy. Compromise right? His name Jack and he's a chiweenie. And adorable. I call him my little Jack Jack. He's snoozing on the couch as I type. He's a playful little guy and LOVES to snuggle. Audrey is in love with him, but still a little rough. We are working on it though.

My 5th wedding anniversary is in 3 months. Already?!
Five years with my best friend. We had some major plans, but his new job hindered them. Which is fine.
We are having anniversary pictures done and I'm planning a few little things. Hopefully we will be able to do what we had planned next year some time. As long as I'm with him, what we do doesn't matter to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment