Monday, February 20, 2012

A couple of things

First of all: I made the decision to get healthy. I'm BEYOND ready to get back to when I was happy about my body. And I want to be sexy for my husband again. Even though he still finds me sexy now.  I've been doing good about NO soda. I've been chugging water like crazy. We are eating healthier and I've been working out. I already feel better. Once I'm at my goal, I'm doing some sexy boudoir pictures. I'm so excited for them too! Plus I'm going on a MAJOR shopping spree. Although, I'm sure someone will find out about what I'm doing and just have to do the same. Nothing is a bigger buzzkill then feeling good about losing a couple of pounds and someone else telling you they lost 5. It's happened before. Here's to getting fit!

Second: I seriously love my car. The hubberoni bought me a 2012 Malibu for our 3rd wedding anniversary/my birthday. He got the windows tinted and it looks so nice now. I blow everyone's mind when I start it with my remote at the door of Walmart. I get so many compliments on it. I wasn't sure if I'd still love it after a while, but here we are going on three months and I love it even more! I have the best husband ever.

Third: I'm really thinking it's time to narrow down my friendships. I can count on one hand how many people are there for me and actually want to hang out. Which is fine. I think I'm going to do something REALLY special for them. Maybe a spa day, or a mini vacation somewhere. I'll have to figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment