It's been a couple of weeks and I figured I'd update a little.
My little lovebug will be 2 in less than three weeks. She's not my little baby anymore! I got a lot of her party stuff, now I just need to make it all. Because I'm so crafty.
I start working in about a month. I'm super nervous about leaving my baby for the first time. But we'll be bringing in a lot of extra money. I probably couldn't ask for a better job. And I'm so lucky to have such a great friend that will be watching Audrey for me, so I KNOW she's in good hands. I'll admit, it's going to be weird jumping back into the workforce after 5 years. But I'm ready. And because I'm starting a new job, we are talking about moving so I'm closer to work. I'm excited because we will probably be getting either a house or a nicer duplex. One of the perks of having two incomes :) And I know my husband is super proud of me.
A little update on lovebug:
She is potty training and is learning all kinds of new words. She's got all four of her canines coming in right, and she acts like she doesn't even notice. She is a little DIVA. She loves putting on my shoes and clothes Always tries to get into my make up to make her self pretty. She's super smart! She can spell her name. But even though she's almost 2, she is still growing into her 18 month clothes, and still fits into a lot of 12 month stuff. Everyone calls her dainty :) She LOVES her baby dolls. She's always got at least one of them. I still have yet to find a food she DOESN'T like. I really can't believe she's almost 2 instead of my 5 1/2 pound baby girl.
Valentines Day is right around the corner, and I can't WAIT to give the hubs his present. I know he will love it, and it will be super personal. But I don't want to say what.
On top of Audrey's party and me starting work, I'm also planning a baby shower for the newest addition to my military family. Baby Jackson! He's due in May and I'm super excited for him to get here. Maybe it will help my baby fever a little bit, and I know his mom will the love the help since she'll have a toddler and a newborn. I just have to figure out what to get her! I was thinking about pitching in to buy the double stroller she wants, but I'm not sure yet.
Well I think that's it for now. Well it's all I can think of at 12:40 in the morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment