Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Valentines Day
Our Valentines day was wonderful. It was actually our first Valentines Day together since I was pregnant, since he was gone last year. Even Audrey had her own Valentine :) He got an esspresso maker because I knew how much he wanted one and some new tools and a tool box. And the windows tinted in the Malibu. He says it was for me, but I didn't really care if they were done or not lol. He got me these beautiful roses, a sweet card and a necklace since the chain broke on the other one he got for me. And he cooked me dinner, since we didn't want to fight the crowds at the place we wanted to go. I bought some nice big steaks and he grilled them for us. We did A's birthday pictures too. A good friend did them and I'm so excited to see them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment